Our client is a Market Research Consulting firm seeking for the right candidate to fill the role of a PERSONAL ASSISTANT/SECRETARY to the MD/CEO.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• The use of variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
• Devising and maintaining office systems for optimal performance;
• Use content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping appropriate notes;
• Be able to manage and maintain budgets, as well as invoicing;
• Liaising with colleagues in other departments and with external contacts;
• Be able to order and maintain stationery and equipments;
• Ability to sort and distribute incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
• Organizing and storing relevant paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Initiate business development ideas and build relationship with clients on behalf of the firm;
• Work directly with the MD/CEO and attends to any other tasks that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of a degree in any discipline
• 1-3 years of experience. Fresh graduates can also apply
• Not more than 26 years as at 31st December, 2014
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
All CVs and Cover Letters to be forwarded to: email@example.com.
Submission of applications closes by 16th January, 2015.