Responsibilities and Requirements
• Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality design work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
• Ability to create high visual content websites and a mastery of
• CMS driven websites/e-commerce/web directory
• At least Html5, php
• Joomla or WordPress or Drupal.
• Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop/Fireworks/Dreamweaver
• Understanding of Seo/website marketing
• Social Network Administration
• Ability to create and execute designs of high visual content for magazine publications
• Excellent understanding of colour values and applications
• Print production experience
• Ability to illustrate especially in life drawing
• Excellent understanding of the following applications:
• Corel Draw Suit
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Ability to illustrate life drawing
• Print production experience will be an advantage.
• 1st degree in Fine arts or related field.
• Fresh graduates can also apply.
All CVs and Cover Letters to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 16th January, 2015.